A few new strings: In the recent versions, I’ve made the name of the “All” category translatable in the client – it wasn’t before. The two new ‘fake’ categories created in the client (“What’s New” and “Recently Updated”) are also translatable.
status_download takes four parameters, which are (in order):
Downloaded size (human readable – e.g. in MiB or KiB)
Total size (human readable - e.g. in MiB or KiB)
Percentage complete (int between 0-100)
I’m currently looking at the update process for unrelated reasons, and noticed that a lot of error messages are not internationalised (just hard coded as English in the code). I may update that in the future, and will notify you here if that happens.
I have added some strings regarding some new warnings:
no_handler_app: Takes one string argument, the URI that no app is registered to handle.
permissions -> permissions_for_long: Takes the same argument, the string changed a bit. It is called _long because permissions_for will be used later on, probably.
no_permissions: Takes no arguments, specifies when an app uses no permissions whatsoever.
Do let me know if you have any problems with these.
I have made the notifications translatable, added a downgrade warning string and specified what the date under every build is actually for. Here are the new strings:
installDowngrade – no arguments
one_update_available – no arguments
many_updates_available – one argument, the number of updates
fdroid_updates_available – title of the notification. no arguments
added_on – one argument, the date
Perhaps we could use the singular/plural mechanism that android has for translations, but since we don’t know if that could work with the .po files we will do it this way for now. It’s just the one string, so it’s not that of a big deal.