N.B Switch to the OpenStreetMap map provider in settings. The app will crash if you try to use Google Maps and you don't have that installed.
- Copy gpx files to the folder /sdcard/gpx (or /sdcard/download)
- Optional: create / edit the text file /sdcard/gpx/info.txt (e.g. your personal cache search order)
- Run OpenGPX
Variation 2 (faster imports):
- Create a cache database by using the Cache Database Management tool
- Copy database.db4o to /sdcard/gpx/database
Variation 3 (Online):
- Use the "Search Online" feature (requires a free account at bcaching)
NOTE: Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications, and it's a less secure way to download, especially if you are not currently using HTTPS. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball below.download apk 1.3 MB
source tarball 2.4 MB
view permissions [⚠ 4, ⓘ 2, ⚙ 1]