Client 0.54 releasedPosted on 2013-11-05 by CiaranG
The latest release of the F-Droid Repository Client, version 0.54, is now available. You can download it from the home page or, if you already have an earlier version installed, just update.
Main changes since 0.50:
- New options on the App Details screen to ignore all future updates for that particular app, or ignore just the current update.
- Apps with Anti-features are no longer hidden, and the corresponding preferences to unhide them are removed. Instead they are clearly marked on the App Details screen.
- Apps with incompatible native code architecture requirements are now correctly filtered.
- A bug that prevented update notifications from appearing has been fixed.
- Theming support, with Light and Dark theme
- New launcher and notification icons, and new default/loading app icon. Icons are now retrieved dynamically, drastically improving startup time on first installation.
- All app donation options have been grouped into a submenu, and Litecoin donation support has been added.
- App filter settings now take effect immediately.
- Apk native code ABIs are now shown in expert mode.
- Search uris for market://search and fdroid.search: are now handled.
- A problem with ActionBar Up navigation on some devices has been fixed.
- Other minor bug fixes, and adjustments to spacings and layouts.
- Lots of translation updates.
As usual, if you have problems or feature requests, talk to the issue tracker, join us in the Forum or visit #fdroid on FreeNode.