Client 0.63 ReleasedPosted on 2014-04-08 by CiaranG
The latest release of the F-Droid Repository Client, version 0.63, is now available. You can download it from the home page or, if you already have an earlier version installed, just update.
Main changes since 0.58:
- Support for Network Service Discovery of local FDroid repos on Android 4.1+ from the repository management screen
- Always remember the selected category in the list of apps
- Send FDroid via Bluetooth to any device that supports receiving APKs via Bluetooth (stock Android blocks APKs, most ROMs allow them)
- NFC support: beam repo configs from the repo detail view (Android 4.0+), beam the FDroid.apk from FDroid’s main screen (Android 4.1+)
- Support for repositories using self-signed HTTPS certificates through a Trust-on-first-use popup
- Support for TLS Subject-Public-Key-Identifier pinning
- Add native Right-to-Left support on devices running 4.2 and later
- Filter app compatibility by maxSdkVersion too
- Major internal changes to enable F-Droid to handle repos with thousands of apps without slowing down too much. These internal changes will also make new features easier to implement.
Lots of translation updates.
As usual, if you have problems or feature requests, talk to the issue tracker, join us in the Forum or visit #fdroid on FreeNode.