Client 0.97 ReleasedPosted on 2015-11-17 by CiaranG
The latest release of the F-Droid Repository Client, version 0.97 is now available. You can download it from the home page or, if you already have an earlier version installed, just update.
This is a maintenance release, with the following changes from 0.96.1
- Add option to prompt for unstable updates globally
- Add support for free Certificate Authorities: cert.startcom.org and letsencrypt.org
- Rework the privileged installer to use an extension as a privileged app instead of F-Droid itself
- Add a new night theme
- Fix crash when trying to install incompatible apps with the privileged installer
- Fix downloading from HTTP servers that did not send a Content-Length
- Material design tweaks and fixes, including repo and app screens makeovers
- Add StrictMode to debug builds
- Make the GitLab CI run the tests in an emulator
- Use gradle-witness to ensure the reproducibility of the build with libraries pulled from maven repositories
- Switched to Weblate for translations
- Translation updates
As usual, if you have problems or feature requests, please let us know via the issue tracker, join us in the Forum or visit #fdroid on FreeNode.