Client 0.100 ReleasedPosted on 2016-06-14 by mvdan
The latest release of the F-Droid Repository Client, version 0.100 is now available. You can download it from the home page or, if you already have an earlier version installed, just update.
These are the changes since 0.99.2:
- Ability to download apps in the background
- Significant performance improvements when updating repositories
- Add setting to enable automatic downloading of updates (screenshots below)
- Apks can now be kept on disk for various amounts of time
- Show what repository each apk comes from
- Better support for Android 6.0
- Translation updates
As usual, if you have problems or feature requests, please let us know via the issue tracker, join us in the Forum or visit #fdroid on FreeNode.