We have just completed a big overhaul of the website that makes it run smoother, handle translations better, and it much easier to build and customize. The whole process was updated to run in Debian/buster using only Debian packages, while keeping the standard Ruby methods working. That makes it easy for non-Ruby developers to jump in and improve this site. There is an overhaul of the Markdown translation workflow, so it should be a lot easier to translate the pages, docs, and posts. To hightlight that, the bottom right of each translatable page will now show “Translate on Weblate”, click on that to go directly to translating. Another big change is the new “Apps” section which is now organized by the same categories as the Android client app.
F-Droid is powered by your donations!
- Towards a reproducible F-Droid 2023-01-15
- Third Audit Results 2022-12-22
- UnifiedPush: a decentralized, open-source push notification protocol 2022-12-18
- Update to app descriptions 2022-12-15
- Upcoming alpha release of F-Droid Client 2022-11-30
Native IPFS and IPNS browser which based on WebKit API
IPFS Lite node with modern UI to support standard use cases of IPFS
A simple, rational music player