Browse the famous 4chan image board. Features include:
- Browse boards and threads at high speed
- Track threads with watchlists
- View entire thread in gallery and download all images
- Post replies and make new threads
- Upload images from the web, your album, or your camera
- Favorite boards you visit the most
- Optimizes bandwidth usage on mobile data
- Offline mode saves content for when you aren't connected
- Automatic thread image expansion
- Light and dark mode selected from ambient light conditions
- Widgets for displaying threads on your home screen
- Optimized for both 7" and 10" tablets
- Supports 4chan Pass
- Customization options
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
set wallpaperAllows the app to set the system wallpaper.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
retrieve running appsAllows the app to retrieve information about currently and recently running tasks. This may allow the app to discover information about which applications are used on the device.