* Optimized app and bug fixes
* Converted Java project to Koltin
* Added settings screen to change
* Default fullscreen view mode
* Auto open camera option.
The motionEye app - Home Surveillance System offers a native motionEye interface which unlike other motionEye client apps maintains a consistent motionEye UI.
- View and download motion-triggered videos or photos stored on Google Drive¹ or any other linked cloud storage.
- Add multiple network cameras in the app. Though it is natively designed to work with motionEye and motionEye OS powered cameras, it also supports other network cameras.
- View all your network stream at once on the motionEye app's home screen itself.
- We got your back, navigate to Help and FAQ section of our app to fix app-related issues faster.
- Be a developer: the motionEye app is open-source.
- Stay tuned for the next update, more awesome features are on their way.
Please let us know what more cool features do you want by sending feedback in the about section of the app.
¹ This feature is available when you link Google Drive with motionEye
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 7.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network access
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.