Remote control for the CMUS media player.
How to use this
- Start your cmus like "cmus --listen 0.0.0.0"
- Set a cmus password (if you have not already) ":set passwd=<Your Password>"
- Install the apk
- Add your ip address and password in settings and press "okay".
- Save multiple cmus host configurations.
- Implemented functions include: mute/unmute, volume up/down, shuffle, repeat track/all/none, seek track, previous, forward, stop, play and pause.
- Current track information is displayed.
- Theme changes depending on Android OS version.
- Supports landscape and portrait mode.
- Automatically fetches album artwork from google (can be disabled).
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.