- Easy control and access details from notification bar
- Auto connect on saved WiFi networks
- Auto start on boot, you can select if you want to or not from the preferences screen
- Automatically switch between USB and NETWORK when you disconnect/connect from/to WiFi
- Configurable service management
- Different color coded icons depending on the state of the ADB
- Keep screen on while the service is running
- Wake the screen when new package is installed
- You can toggle the ADB state by touching the image in the notification bar
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.