apps or any SQLite databases with ease and simplicity.
* Open any SQLite database using the built in file browser
* Open database of any app from the root filesystem (Requires root)
* Export SQLite database to csv (Beware of the huge row count)
* Supports custom query! Run any sqlite query on the selected databases. Subqueries, limit, order by, you name it, the app supports it.
* READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE, WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - For opening databases from storage or writing exported csv file
AntiFeatures: Tracking - Even if analytics/crash submission is toggled off, the
app still submits data to the developers servers.
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.4 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.