- Updated Google Earth View API and added their new images
- Initial release
- This is NOT a standalone application, it requires the Muzei app by Roman Nurik and Ian Lake, available at http://get.muzei.co or by searching the Play Store for 'Muzei'.
- Once both are installed, this app will appear in the Sources tab of Muzei, all other settings are controlled by Muzei. This app does not add any icons to your home screen.
- Clicking the title of a picture in the Muzei app will open the Earth View page for that image in your web browser, and will allow you to download the image to your device.
- All images are from https://earthview.withgoogle.com and this app is in no way affiliated with Google and does not own any of the images provided.
- Inspired by the 'Earth View from Google Earth' Chrome extension by Google.
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 6.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.