Acts as SOS alerter, user can configure some keywords like "help" or "emergency" keywords in this app, and the contact number likely they are going to receive the same.
So even when the user puts the phone in silent mode or in vibrate mode, the app alerts the user through customized ringtone, when the incoming SMS contents matches the configured keywords.
1. It supports multiple keywords as input to identify the text (either in comma or space separated format).
2. Informs user, when any one of the keywords are matched with received message.
3. Informs user even in silent mode.
4. On Boarding Screen for first time users is shown upon app installation.
How to use:
1. User inputs contact number(optional) and the keyword(required), the user will be informed when the keyword is found in any of the incoming SMS.
2. Press trigger button to save the config. So that the app uses it every time, when a SMS is received and validates it, even after reboot it works.
3. User needs to accept the READ SMS permission or else the app wouldn't able to validate the SMS packets against the user configured keyword. This is the core functionality of the app, without this the app wouldn't work.
4. To stop the app functionality, press the clear config button.
5. Users can see their saved config on pressing settings icon inside the app
We don't use Ads and we never share user data via any means.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 6.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
receive text messages (SMS)Allows the app to receive and process SMS messages. This means the app could monitor or delete messages sent to your device without showing them to you.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
read your contactsAllows the app to read data about your contacts stored on your phone. Apps will also have access to the accounts on your phone that have created contacts. This may include accounts created by apps you have installed. This permission allows apps to save your contact data, and malicious apps may share contact data without your knowledge.