Remotely control a Linux Box X11 display via SSH commands generated by your phone or tablet. Works well on the Raspberry Pi or any other Linux machine.
- Authentication via password or private key (ssh-rsa only)
- Keyboard and Mouse emulation
- Mouse move, two finger scroll, two finger zoom in/out, one finger scroll on right edge, tap to click, short hold to initiate drag
- Customizable keyboard functions and position, can save multiple layout profiles
- Volume rocker on device mimics keyboard volume keys
- Many other special keys, your functionality may vary
- Send custom ssh commands
- Tested on Ubuntu Linux, not Windows, not Mac
- Minimal design
- Free with no ads
Required programs on Linux host machine
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.