- Forward notifications from any app on your device; no more overly-vague "Other" category!
- Search bar to quickly locate apps
- Alphabetical sorting to prevent headaches
- Small size: the APK file is less than two megabytes
- Dark mode (Requires Android 10)
How to use:
1. Select apps to forward notifications from. No need to tap Save as toggling the switches automatically saves them.
2. Enter the IP address and API key for your LaMetric device and tap Save.
3. Make sure you're on the same network as your LaMetric. You should start receiving notifications from the app.
DISCLAIMER: This is an UNOFFICIAL app. "LaMetric" and "LaMetric Time" are trademarks of Smart Atoms Limited.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 7.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
access precise location only in the foregroundThis app can get your precise location from location services while the app is in use. Location services for your device must be turned on for the app to get location. This may increase battery usage.
access approximate location only in the foregroundThis app can get your approximate location from location services while the app is in use. Location services for your device must be turned on for the app to get location.
view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.