A client for Lemmy, specifically designed for Android and written in Java. This project is a fork of the Infinity for
Reddit project, and it is currently in the early stages of development. As such, expect many unfinished features and
Eternity is currently in the early stages of development. Expect many
unfinished features and bugs!
- Explore various feeds (Subscribed/Local/All) and communities
- Subscribe or unsubscribe from specific communities, with the option
- Discover communities federated with the current instance
- Favorite a community for quick access
- Manage your subscriptions and blocked communities
- Engage with content by voting, saving, sharing, and creating posts
- Enjoy endless scrolling through feeds and posts
- Tailor the view settings for posts (card,compact, gallery)
- Set default preferences for post and comment sorting
- Stay updated with notifications for replies
- Sign in to multiple accounts or instances, and effortlessly switch
- Use the inbox features to view replies, mentions, and private
- Access your profile to view your posts, comments, and saved
- Choose between various theme options including Light, Dark,
- Support Material You theming
- Explore user-created themes
- Customize font settings
- Optional bottom navigation bar
- Discover a plethora of other customization features
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
set wallpaperAllows the app to set the system wallpaper.
adjust your wallpaper sizeAllows the app to set the system wallpaper size hints.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.(5.1)
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
show notificationsAllows the app to show notifications
use biometric hardwareAllows the app to use biometric hardware for authentication
use fingerprint hardwareAllows the app to use fingerprint hardware for authentication
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.(5.1)