- changelog added
- Tap a letter to see what it corresponds to in a different language
- Long tap a letter to see more detailed information about a particular letter
- Includes easy to visualise comparison of vowels, consonants and joint letters
- See how letters combine with each other (consonants + vowels, consonants + consonants)
- Transliteration of text into a script you can understand
- Practice your ability to recognize the script for a language by typing in corresponding letters in a language you are familiar with
* This app is designed for those who already know the script for an Indian language.
* Currently Kannada, Hindi and Malayalam languages are supported.
* UI language is in English.
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.