technology, society and utopia which takes place every four years.
The Camp offers lectures and workshops and various events on a
multitude of topics including (but not limited to) information
technology and generally a critical-creative attitude towards
technology and the discussion about the effects of technological
advances on society.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of sessions
* Manage sessions in your favorites list
* Export your favorites list
* Setup individual alarms for sessions
* Add sessions to your personal calendar
* Share a short text and website link to a sessions
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
* Integration with the c3nav navigation project https://c3nav.de
* Integration with the Engelsystem project https://engelsystem.events.ccc.de - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
* Integration with the Chaosflix https://github.com/NiciDieNase/chaosflix - Android app for http://media.ccc.de, share Fahrplan favorites with Chaosflix to import them as bookmarks. (RIP NiciDieNase)
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
content team of the Chaos Communication Camp. This app simply offers
a way to consume and personalize the conference schedule.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you can
describe how to reproduce the particular error. The issue tracker
can be found here:
🎨 Camp design 2023 by Veith Yäger, CC-BY-SA 4.0
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
show notificationsAllows the app to show notifications