FOSDEM is a free event that offers open source communities a
place to meet, share ideas and collaborate.
Every year, thousands of developers of free and open source
software from all over the world gather at the event.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
* Add events to favorites list
* Export favorites list
* Setup alarms for individual events
* Add events to your personal calendar
* Share a website link to an event with others
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
* Vote and leave comments on FOSDEM talks and workshops
* Integration with the c3nav indoor navigation project https://nav.fosdem.org
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
FOSDEM content team. This app simply offers a way to consume and
personalize the conference schedule.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you
can describe how to reproduce the particular error in the
issue tracker at: https://github.com/EventFahrplan/EventFahrplan/issues.
🏆 The app is based on the EventFahrplan app
which was initially built for the camp and annual congress of
the Chaos Computer Club. The source code of the app is publicly
available on GitHub at:
🎨 The name FOSDEM and the gear logo are registered trademarks
of FOSDEM VZW. Used with permission.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
show notificationsAllows the app to show notifications