There will be no Congress and no centrally organised rC3 this year.
This is a challenge that the community was happy to accept. Various
groups are organising decentralised events with talks, workshops and
other things in the usual Congress season. Parts of these events can
be visited in person and other parts can be followed online.
We have prepared an overview of all these events, sorted by (physical)
location. All broadcasts will be viewable on media.ccc.de live and as
Please remember that the individual groups are organising these events
autonomously and are individually responsible for their own content.
* View program by day and rooms (side by side)
* Custom grid layout for smartphones (try landscape mode 🙃) and tablets
* Read detailed descriptions (speaker names, start time, room name, links, ...) of events
* Add events to favorites list
* Export favorites list
* Setup alarms for individual events
* Add events to your personal calendar
* Share a website link to an event with others
* Keep track of program changes
* Automatic program updates (configurable in settings)
* Vote and leave comments on talks and workshops
* Integration with the Engelsystem project https://engelsystem.de - Online tool for coordinating helpers and shifts on large events
* Integration with the Chaosflix https://github.com/NiciDieNase/chaosflix - Android app for https://media.ccc.de, share Fahrplan favorites with Chaosflix to import them as bookmarks
🔤 Supported languages
(Event descriptions excluded)
💡 Questions regarding the content can only be answered by the
content teams of the individual events. This app simply
offers a way to consume and personalize the aggregated schedule
of all the events.
💣 Bug reports are very welcome. It would be awesome if you
can describe how to reproduce the particular error. The issue
tracker can be found here:
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.