1. Add French translation (thanks to DodoLeDev).
2. Add Czech translation (thanks to Fjuro).
3. Change some translated texts (thanks to comradekingu).
4. Fix the issue that cannot be synchronized after importing OPML file from 0.8.0 version.
5. Fix crash if loading very large (50MB+) images (thanks to Feeder).
6. Fix the issue that some feeds cannot subscribe (thanks to kzaemrio).
7. Optimize the case of too many feeds (100+).
8. Some performance optimizations and detail changes
* Subscribe to Feed Links
* Import from OPML
* Article Sync
* Article Update Notification
* Parse Full Content
* Filter Unread and Starred
* Feed Grouping
* Export as OPML
* Search for Articles
More to come…
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 8.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.