* Updated source code link in the About screen
* Merged upstream changes from Tusky 7.1, including:
* Pull-to-refresh, and other small improvements for user profiles
* Support for displaying polls, voting and poll notifications
* Many other bugfixes, enhancements and translations
* View and post to your home timeline
* Post messages, images, and videos
* Follow your friends
* Free and open-source software: https://source.puri.sm/liberty/social/android
* Fork of Tusky: https://github.com/tuskyapp/Tusky
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
read the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to read the contents of your SD card.
modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the SD card.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
access approximate location (network-based)This app can get your location based on network sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi networks. These location services must be turned on and available on your phone for the app to be able to use them.(5.1)
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.