* Added support, policy, and stay safe links to the app menu
* Optimized for Librem One services: https://librem.one
* Encrypt your network traffic
* Hide your IP address
* High speeds, unlimited bandwidth, up to 5 devices
* Surf freely from any location in the world
* No traffic logs
* Free and open source software: https://source.puri.sm/liberty/tunnel/android
* Fork of OpenVPN for Android: https://github.com/schwabe/ics-openvpn
Need help? Have a question or feedback to share? You can reach us at: https://puri.sm/contact
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.