- Simple notification support
- Supports original Plan 9 and 9front
- Full mouse button support
- Working /mnt/term
- Camera support
- Supports multiple connection profiles (only one connection at a time)
- Full graphics support (rio works!)
ACHTUNG! If you have never heard of Plan 9 before, this app is very likely not for you!
The danger with most permissions depend on the programs the user runs on the server.
Be careful about programs you open on the server side if you want to use this app safely.
- Internet: Obviously, the app needs access to the internet to be able to connect to servers.
- Access external storage: The app can access your local filesystem through /mnt/term.
- Camera: Drawterm allows access to the cameras. You can directly copy photos from the camera to your Plan 9 server.
- Location: Some users might have programs on their Plan 9 server that use the GPS location for various purposes.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 1.5 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
take pictures and videosThis app can take pictures and record videos using the camera while the app is in use.
access approximate location only in the foregroundThis app can get your approximate location from location services while the app is in use. Location services for your device must be turned on for the app to get location.
access precise location only in the foregroundThis app can get your precise location from location services while the app is in use. Location services for your device must be turned on for the app to get location. This may increase battery usage.
read phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.