Android 8 disallows any app to draw over notification panel or navigation buttons, so Pixel Filter cannot work properly on any newer phone, and nothing can be done about that.
* Add Poisson-disc sampling algorithm for lulz.
* Option to start on battery percentage.
* Fix crashes when watching light level and rotating the phone.
* Diagonal lines on some devices - auto-calibrate bitmap offset using a screenshot.
* Filter does not cover navigation buttons fully when the keyboard is shown.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.2 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
This app can appear on top of other appsThis app can appear on top of other apps or other parts of the screen. This may interfere with normal app usage and change the way that other apps appear.
modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.