and monochrome screens of the previous century. A series of real time filters
implement various image processing algorithms, to emulate the graphic experience
of classic hardware.
* 4-tone Bayer dithering as found on the Nintendo® Game Boy® Camera
* Amstrad CPC filter with 27 color palette
* PXL-2000 PixelVision filter emulating one of the first digital video cameras
* Commodore 64 filter with VIC-II 16-color palette
* Atkinson dithering filter used by the original Apple® Macintosh® OS
* Halftone dot filter as popularized by Roy Lichtenstein and the pop art movement
* Record animated GIF movies
* Scene mode setting to support for example low light exposure
* Zoom using the volume rocker
* Adjust the dynamic contrast to further enhance your photos
* Process images from your gallery by tapping the share button and selecting Retroboy
* Share your pictures through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, MMS, E-mail or any other methods your device supports
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
take pictures and videosThis app can take pictures and record videos using the camera while the app is in use.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.