Using android phone to establish a connection with your Mac via Bluetooth low-energy(BLE), controlling Mac lock state (Lock or Unlock).
- Store the password in Mac system keychain.
- Send the UUID for lock/unlock Macbook.(other people can't control your mac)
- Without any internet access.
- Authorization with fingerprint.
- Wake and unlock when mac is sleeping.(can not work when first boot-up and manually lock by clicking your name on the status bar, and then clicking 'Login Window....')
- Unlock when you resume Mac bypressing a key.
- Unlock when you manually lock mac with clicking "lock screen" by keychain access in status bar.(Choose Keychain Access > Preferences, then click General.
- Select Show keychain status in menu bar.)
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.