• Smart speech balloons zooming. 💬
• Speech balloons OCR and TTS. 👀
• Supports CBZ (.zip), limited CBR (.rar), CB7 (.7z), CBT (.tar) and PDF comic book archives.
• Supports different image formats on any Android device.
• View ComicRack metadata.
• Supports Left-to-Right (LTR) and Right-to-Left (RTL) read directions.
• Supports Android 4.1+ and all available Android ABIs arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86_64 and x86.
• Smart functionality performs locally on the device.
• Libre application under GPLv3 or later license.
• No ads, no personal data collection.
💬 Speech balloons zooming
Read digital comic books on mobile devices can be difficult especially if they have small screen. Seeneva to the rescue! Built-in Machine Learning model trained to detect speech balloons on pages allows you easily zooming and navigate through them with a touch of a finger.
👀 OCR and TTS
Have you ever wanted to copy text from speech balloons? Seeneva make it possible to use Optical Character Recognition on all founded speech balloons to extract text from them. And the built-in Android Text-To-Speech allows you to use Seeneva like audio comic book reader.
• No comic book included.
• OCR and TTS features are only available for English language right now.
Please read app repository https://github.com/Seeneva/seeneva-reader-android for more information about the app and known issues.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.(4.3)
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.