NOTE: This app is no longer maintained.
GfxTablet makes it possible to use your device (especially tablets) like a graphics tablet, sending touch data (including pressure!) to any compatible (e.g. GNU/Linux) computer. Requires running the uinput driver on your PC (see website for details).
- Draw and Paint in all of your Desktop applications (i.e. GIMP!)
- 10.000 pressure sensitivity levels!
- Navigate the DesktopPC display by hovering it with your Stylus Pen
- Switch to StylusPen only painting (no interruption by your touching the device with your hand)
- Display mapping (your device' screen will be scaled to map your Desktop PC resolution
- Native full-screen drawing mode
- Enhanced grid on your canvas to help with positioning
- Load an image template to your canvas to learn drawing!
- Wireless connection via WiFi
- Low network traffic (3 kB/s)
- Realtime painting!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
read the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to read the contents of your SD card.