an apple way. ie the way iPhone notes are synced with an IMAP server. All other
devices that sync with the server, will then be synced with the Android device.
* app can be used with other servers (Gmail, Yahoo, AOL and your server)
* app can handle sticky notes used by Kerio Connect servers
* imap port number can be choosed.
* security can be plain text, SSL/TLS or STARTTLS
* multiple accounts can be used. Android account manager is used
* works offline and sync is done in the background.
* app is also available at Google Play under the name "ImapNote2".
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
find accounts on the deviceAllows the app to get the list of accounts known by the phone. This may include any accounts created by applications you have installed.
read sync settingsAllows the app to read the sync settings for an account. For example, this can determine whether the People app is synced with an account.
toggle sync on and offAllows an app to modify the sync settings for an account. For example, this can be used to enable sync of the People app with an account.
read sync statisticsAllows an app to read the sync stats for an account, including the history of sync events and how much data is synced.