* Initial Fastline structure added by @IzzySoft
* Fix the Creation date crash issue
* Show update date
LinkHub enabled you to create folders and put your links inside them to classify them and find your link easily and fast, also you can use searching with link title.
In Link Hub links are automatically sorted depend on if they are pinned and how many times you use them, and the same for Folder.
With LinkHub you can copy, edit, open your link just by one click
- Free And open source with no ads
- Create Folder with name and multi colors
- Create Link with title, subtitle, URL
- Links and Folders are sorted depending on your usage
- Search easily in links and folders
- Shortcuts, Context menu and receive links from other apps
- Auto generated title and subtitle for shared links
- Dark theme support
- Backup and Restore the data
- Widget for Pinned links
You can put each similar link in the same folder, for example, folders for e-books, jobs, courses, talks, articles... etc
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.2 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.(10)