- Local HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS server
- VMess, Shadowsocks, Trojan, Snell protocol support for remote connections
- Built-in DNS server that aims to minimize DNS pollution attack impact, supports DoH/DoT upstream and fake IP
- Rules based off domains, GEOIP, IPCIDR or Process to forward packets to different nodes
- Remote groups allow users to implement powerful rules. Supports automatic fallback, load balancing or auto select node based off latency
- Remote providers, allowing users to get node lists remotely instead of hardcoding in config
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
query all packagesAllows an app to see all installed packages.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
change network connectivityAllows the app to change the state of network connectivity.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.