View a FFT plot and a waterfall plot of the frequency spectrum received by a HackRF. The new version can also demodulate audio from AM and FM signals!
Use an OTG (on-the-go) USB cable to connect your HackRF/RTL-SDR to an Android phone/tablet and this app will visualize the RF spectrum (frequency magnitude and waterfall plot)! Browse through the frequency spectrum just by using scroll and zoom touch gestures. Additional features are:
- Many settings: FFT size, averaging, peak holding, color scheme, ...
- read samples from a file (generated by hackrf_transfer tool or by rtl_sdr)
- AM/FM/SSB audio demodulation
- adjust squelch and channel width
- Record to a raw IQ file compatible with hackrf_transfer, ...
- rad1o support
Read the manual for more details.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid