An open source GitHub Android client app, faster and concise.
- Project use MVP+dagger2+retrofit framework，save Activity,Fragment,Presenter data when onSaveInstanceState;
- On the basis of Retrofit2+RxJava,load cache first if cache available,then load from network,better user experience;
- Support the theme switch,16 kinds of accent color switch,language switch;
- Support the trending repositories view,every one hour,the server update data at a time;
- Start immediately show the splash screen,no bad time;
- Faster and cool syntax highlighting;
- And more...
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the SD card.
read phone status and identityAllows the app to access the phone features of the device. This permission allows the app to determine the phone number and device IDs, whether a call is active, and the remote number connected by a call.
read the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to read the contents of your SD card.