Further, no text is truncated, i.e. long movement names or performer lists will take as much space on the screen as they need to be visible in full length.
This application might be seen as an advanced version of the Unpopular Music Player, with added music database query functionality and further enhancements.
The program can work together with the Classical Music Tagger and the Classical Music Scanner.
* Starts with album list and cover art.
* Nowhere text is truncated (with "..."), even the longest work and movement descriptions get the space they need.
* Composer and grouping (work, movements)
* Views: albums, composers, works, genres, performers, folders
* Filter for combinations of composer, genre etc.
* Text search
* Play lists
* "gapless" playback (as far as supported by Android)
* If configured, uses database built by Classical Music Scanner, otherwise the system database.
* Call Classical Music Tagger or Classical Music Scanner directly from app
* Meta data transferred via Bluetooth to car radio
* Six colour themes
* Scalable UI, also for tablets
* Portrait and landscape orientation
* Perfect gendering-ism, especially designed for useresses and users from German civil service.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.4 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.