* Notification of connectivity changes: Wi-Fi, Mobile, Flight mode (with or without Wi-Fi), No connectivity, and experimental Wi-MAX.
* Easy, simple and useful
* Set vibration and/or sound Notification
* Show IP address and/or BSSID
* Control events to be notified of (wifi, mobile, none)
* Changeable notification action (goto: Preferences, Wireless and network, Wi-Fi Settings)
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 2.2 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connections
view Wi-Fi connectionsAllows the app to view information about Wi-Fi networking, such as whether Wi-Fi is enabled and name of connected Wi-Fi devices.
connect and disconnect from Wi-FiAllows the app to connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi access points and to make changes to device configuration for Wi-Fi networks.
control vibrationAllows the app to control the vibrator.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.