- Bug fixes
- Updating dependencies
- Integration of the Toothpick library
- Integration of the Moshi library
KeepOn is free and open-source (FOSS), without any ads/tracks and no Internet use.
KeepOn allows you to keep your device's screen on for the desired duration and also allows you to return to the default settings automaticaly when the screen turns off.
KeepOn adapts to your device's configuration to easy use!
A Tasker/Locale plugin is integrated and allows you to use KeepOn functions from another compatible application!
- android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS: Needed by Android to modify screen timeout settings
- android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE: Needed to detect screen off events and other screen timeout modifications
- AppIntro: https://github.com/AppIntro/AppIntro
- MultiProcessPreferences: https://github.com/TreeFrogApps/MultiProcessPreferences
- Glide: https://github.com/bumptech/glide
- Gene-rate: https://github.com/Pixplicity/gene-rate
- PageIndicatorView: https://github.com/romandanylyk/PageIndicatorView
- Toothpick: https://github.com/stephanenicolas/toothpick
- Moshi: https://github.com/square/moshi
Source code: https://github.com/twentynine78/KeepOn
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 7.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
modify system settingsAllows the app to modify the system's settings data. Malicious apps may corrupt your system's configuration.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.