This is an Android application to provide clinical decision-support for nurses and doctors delivering essential newborn care interventions during the first day of life. This application provides knowledge, skills, and competencies to nurses and doctors in low/middle-income settings so that they can provide life-saving care to newborns from birth through 24 hours postnatal. App uses DHIS2 as backend & can be setup for any hospital/organization
- Ability to track multiple babies at a time
- Time-stamping births to generate an essential newborn care clock for each baby being tracked in the app
- Automated classification of babies health status, based on results from observations and assessments that are conducted during the first 2 hours after birth
- Automated advice on management of babies, based on their classification; Reminders/alerts to provide recommended essential newborn care interventions
- If particular interventions are not delivered on time, or at all, capture of information regarding why this essential newborn care was late, or missed
Download the Android application now and check it out!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.