News feeds are available in the following languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and Russian.
- easy to use and lightweight with wide selection of news feeds
- text to speech: listen to your news
- choose your theme, add your personal feeds
- mini widget showing latest news headline
- backup and restore settings
- designed for speed and low battery consumption
- language of news feeds can be changed: please select "Settings" and then click on "Feeds language" to choose the language of news feeds
This application requires the following permissions:
- INTERNET - to retrieve news
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup settings
This app has features you may not like. Learn more!
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 6.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
modify or delete the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to write the contents of your shared storage.(10)
read the contents of your shared storageAllows the app to read the contents of your shared storage.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.