- Create multiple separate network tasks
- One task monitors one network service at a specified interval
- A task sends a specified number of pings, performs a specified number of connections attempts or downloads a file or a site
- Successful and unsuccessful attempts are logged
- Downloaded files can automatically be deleted after a successful download or be kept
- Notifications can be sent on failure or an unsuccessful attempt
- A network task can be restricted to WiFi connections, i.e. it does not perform any action on mobile networks with potentially limited download data
- The configuration can be exported and imported as a JSON data file
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED for restarting running networks tasks on device boot
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE for checking network accessibility
- INTERNET for accessing the internet
- WAKE_LOCK to keep the device awake while executing a task
- FOREGROUND_SERVICE to start the foreground service for running tasks
The app works best if you disable battery optimization. If battery optimization is active, network tasks execution may be unreliable especially for short intervals, i.e. they may trigger less often and the trigger time may not be exact. There is a link in the app leading to the Android battery settings for the app. Of course, with disabled battery optimization power consumption may be higher.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
run at startupAllows the app to have itself started as soon as the system has finished booting. This can make it take longer to start the phone and allow the app to slow down the overall phone by always running.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.