With Kid3, an audio tag editor, you can:
- Edit ID3v1.1 tags in your MP3 files
- Edit all ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 frames in your MP3 files
- Convert between ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags
- Edit tags in MP3, Ogg/Vorbis, Opus, DSF, FLAC, MPC, APE, MP4/AAC, MP2,
Speex, TrueAudio, WavPack, WMA, WAV, AIFF files and tracker modules.
- Edit tags of multiple files, e.g. the artist, album, year and genre
of all files of an album typically have the same values and can be set together
- Generate tags from filenames
- Generate tags from the contents of tag fields
- Generate filenames from tags
- Generate playlist files
- Automatic case conversion and string translation
- Import from gnudb.org, TrackType.org, MusicBrainz, Discogs, Amazon
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
read the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to read the contents of your SD card.
modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the SD card.