Read tire pressure sensors of a motorcycle with an iTPMSystem.
- Displays tire pressure, temperature and voltage
- User configurable units for pressure and temperature
- User configurable notifications for low/high tire pressure (Sound, vibrate and LED)
- Auto night mode (dark color scheme) using the light sensor
- Sensor discovery
- Screen rotation
- Runs in the background
- Optional data logging in csv format to /sdcard/mTPMS
- English language
How to use:
- Power on the iTPMSystem
- Pair your device to the iTPMSystem unit, test with the Vendor supplied app and close it. If it doesn't work then this app probably won't either.
- Launch iTPMSystem, you should see message that you are connected. You now need to wait for the sensors to start sending data through the iTPMSystem.
- Once discovered map them to their wheel locations in the preferences.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 4.1 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.