* Binding UDP socket on specified port and exchanging traffic between all known peers
* Exchanging traffic between multiple UDP sockets
* Remembering specified number of peers that have sent us some datagram, with optional expiration policy
* Directly specifying peers to send datagrams to. Combined with remembering, it allows using the application as UDP forwarder.
* Joining multicast groups, setting TTL, TOS, read and write buffer sizes and other socket options.
* Periodical sending of hardcoded datagrams to specified peers (e.g. to keep NAT open)
* Displaying of detailed statistics of the traffic
* Starting multiple isolated hubs, each with distinct set of ports. Can even act as a simplistic load balancer due to SO_REUSEPORT.
The application does not send datagrams back to sender.
* UI is not user-friendly.
* Not all features are exposed in GUI - you may want to add some undocumented fields to the JSON manually.
* Not very optimised for speed or latency. It may be slightly slower than socat udp4-l udp.
* Not everything is tested yet
* Documentation is lacking
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android 5.0 or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.
run foreground serviceAllows the app to make use of foreground services.