Connect to Crazyflie 2.0 using Bluetooth low energy and both the original Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0 using the USB Crazyradio dongle connected with a USB OTG cable.
- Control Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0 using Crazyradio on a USB OTG compatible device
- Control Crazyflie 2.0 using Bluetooth LE 4.0
- Control mode configurable
- Control sensitivity configurable
- Axis and button mapping configurable (only for game pad)
- Control Crazyflie using touch controls
- Control Crazyflie using game pad (connected via USB or Bluetooth)
- Control Crazyflie using the device's gyroscope
- Control LED ring effects (requires Crazyflie 2.0 and optional LED ring deck)
- Play the Imperial March melody on the buzzer deck (requires Crazyflie 2.0 and optional buzzer deck)
- Update Crazyflie using Crazyradio (experimental feature, update via BLE coming soon)
This app is designed to control Crazyflie and Crazyflie 2.0. It requires either a Crazyradio, Crazyradio PA or a Bluetooth LE 4.0 compatible device running Android 4.4+. Only Crazyflie 2.0 can be controlled with Bluetooth LE. Do not pair the Crazyflie via Bluetooth settings!
Distributors for Crazyflie and Crazyradio can be found on our distributor list: http://www.bitcraze.se/distributors/
This app is using JoystickView Widget from mobile-anarchy-widgets (https://code.google.com/p/mobile-anarchy-widgets/wiki/JoystickView).
Contributions are welcome!
How to use the bootloader:
- The list of firmwares should automatically be filled (make sure you have a network connection!)
- Select a firmware (make sure you select the right one depending on which Crazyflie you want to update (CF1 or CF2))
- Flash firmware (For Crazyflie 1, click on "Flash firmware" and switch on the Crazyflie during the next 10 seconds. For Crazyflie 2, press the ON/OFF switch of the Crazyflie longer than 1.5 second until one blue LED blinks. Then release the button and both blue LEDs should blink. Then click on "Flash firmware")
- After a successful flash the Crazyflie will automatically restart in firmware mode and is ready to use.
It's nearly impossible to brick the Crazyflie. In case of any problems during flashing, you can always try again or use the PC client to re-flash.
- Photo/Media/Files: This is required to save the firmware files on the device.
- Bluetooth connection information: This is required for connecting to Crazyflie 2.0 over Bluetooth.
- Location: This is required for Bluetooth LE scanning since Android 6.0.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.Download F-Droid
This version requires Android ? or newer.
It is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to this source tarball.
pair with Bluetooth devicesAllows the app to view the configuration of the Bluetooth on the phone, and to make and accept connections with paired devices.
access Bluetooth settingsAllows the app to configure the local Bluetooth phone, and to discover and pair with remote devices.
access approximate location (network-based)This app can get your location based on network sources such as cell towers and Wi-Fi networks. These location services must be turned on and available on your phone for the app to be able to use them.
have full network accessAllows the app to create network sockets and use custom network protocols. The browser and other applications provide means to send data to the internet, so this permission is not required to send data to the internet.
view network connectionsAllows the app to view information about network connections such as which networks exist and are connected.
modify or delete the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to write to the SD card.
read the contents of your SD cardAllows the app to read the contents of your SD card.
prevent phone from sleepingAllows the app to prevent the phone from going to sleep.