Manage Android Debug Bridge
- Easy control and access details from notification bar
- Auto connect on saved WiFi networks
- Auto start on boot, you can select if you want to or not from the preferences screen
- Automatically switch between USB and NETWORK when you disconnect/connect from/to WiFi
- Configurable service management
- Different color coded icons depending on the state of the ADB
- Keep screen on while the service is running
- Wake the screen when new package is installed
- You can toggle the ADB state by touching the image in the notification bar
Additional requirements: root
Issue Tracker: https://github.com/ilijamt/android-adbm/issues
Source Code: https://github.com/ilijamt/android-adbm
For full details and additional technical information, see this application's page on the F-Droid wiki.
Although APK downloads are available below to give you the choice, you should be aware that by installing that way you will not receive update notifications, and it's a less secure way to download. We recommend that you install the F-Droid client and use that.
Version 1.2.2 - Added on 2015-10-26
This version requires Android 2.3.3 or newer.
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball below.download apk 775 kB GPG Signature
source tarball 1.2 MB
view permissions [⚠ 1, ⓘ 4, ⚙ 1]