The next-generation IRC client - view in repository
Revolution IRC Client is the next-generation IRC client for Android, made with design and functionality in mind. Let's start this revolution!
This client features a modern Material design as well as many other awesome features:
- Stays in background properly, even on more recent Android versions
- Store chat messages to be displayed after reconnecting to the server later
- Nick/channel/command autocomplete
- Ignore list
- mIRC color formatting support
- SSL certificate exception list
- Command list to run after connecting
- Customization: custom command aliases, notification rules, reconnection interval, chat font, message format, app colors
...and much more!
Please note that this client is not finished yet and may be missing some features - if you find something missing, feel free to open an issue on the project's GitHub page!
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: Version %v)
The current (recommended) version is 0.3.2 (version code 5).
This version is built and signed by F-Droid, and guaranteed to correspond to the source tarball published with it.
Version code: 5