Difference between revisions of "se.manyver/lastbuild 110"

From F-Droid
Jump to: navigation, search
(Build log)
 
(Build log)
Line 1: Line 1:
* build session started at 2021-10-24 06:09:57Z
+
* build session started at 2021-10-25 20:14:16Z
* this build started at 2021-10-24 07:58:42Z
+
* this build started at 2021-10-25 23:30:06Z
* this build completed at 2021-10-24 09:25:50Z
+
* this build completed at 2021-10-26 01:09:51Z
* fdroiddata: [https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/commit/aa140c817ed88e07083fc6093b4a9dbd97bacfeb aa140c817ed88e07083fc6093b4a9dbd97bacfeb]
+
* fdroiddata: [https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroiddata/commit/93e1180f99935466721378b1ec2b819e2fe6ce88 93e1180f99935466721378b1ec2b819e2fe6ce88]
 
* fdroidserverid: [https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroidserver/commit/bd079c9311737094e441e9a3e19f8841e9825b89 bd079c9311737094e441e9a3e19f8841e9825b89]
 
* fdroidserverid: [https://gitlab.com/fdroid/fdroidserver/commit/bd079c9311737094e441e9a3e19f8841e9825b89 bd079c9311737094e441e9a3e19f8841e9825b89]
  
Line 17: Line 17:
 
<pre>
 
<pre>
 
[...]
 
[...]
eepLinksRelease
+
icker:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-has-internet:extractDeepLinksRelease
+
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:extractDeepLinksRelease
+
 
> Task :react-native-localize:extractDeepLinksRelease
 
> Task :react-native-localize:extractDeepLinksRelease
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:extractDeepLinksReactNative63Release
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:extractDeepLinksReactNative63Release
Line 34: Line 32:
 
provider#org.acra.attachment.AcraContentProvider@android:authorities was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:39 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
 
provider#org.acra.attachment.AcraContentProvider@android:authorities was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:39 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present
  
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-fs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-fs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseResources
 
> Task :react-native-localize:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibCompileRelease
> Task :react-native-navigation:compileReactNative63ReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseResources
 +
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 +
> Task :react-native-svg:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 +
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 +
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :react-native-localize:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:compileReactNative63ReleaseLibraryResources
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :app:prepareLintJar
 
> Task :app:prepareLintJar
 +
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-dialogs:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:compileReleaseLibraryResources
 +
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseResources
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :app:javaPreCompileFdroidRelease
 +
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseJavaWithJavac
 +
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseSources
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-fs:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-fs:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-has-internet:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
 
> Task :react-native-localize:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-localize:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :react-native-has-internet:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :react-native-svg:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :react-native-dialogs:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 +
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:prepareLintJarForPublish
 +
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 +
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:prepareLintJarForPublish
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-svg:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-svg:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
+
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
+
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
+
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
+
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:compileReleaseLibraryResources
+
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseResources
+
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseJavaWithJavac
+
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseSources
+
 
> Task :app:lintVitalFdroidRelease
 
> Task :app:lintVitalFdroidRelease
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 +
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibRuntimeReactNative63Release
 
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 +
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibRuntimeReactNative63Release
 
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
 
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 +
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
 
> Task :react-native-system-setting:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
Line 102: Line 102:
 
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
Line 107: Line 108:
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibResRelease
 
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 +
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibResRelease
+
> Task :react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibResRelease
+
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-fs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-fs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibResRelease
+
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-localize:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-localize:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 +
> Task :react-native-navigation:processReactNative63ReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-localize:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-localize:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-navigation:processReactNative63ReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
+
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibResReactNative63Release
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibResReactNative63Release
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibResRelease
 
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibResRelease
Line 137: Line 137:
 
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
 
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :app:desugarFdroidReleaseFileDependencies
 
> Task :app:desugarFdroidReleaseFileDependencies
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibResRelease
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
 
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJniLibFolders
Line 162: Line 165:
  
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :app:mergeExtDexFdroidRelease
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
+
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-dialogs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
 
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :react-native-fs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :react-native-fs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
 
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :app:mergeExtDexFdroidRelease
 +
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
Line 193: Line 192:
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-has-internet:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
 
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-localize:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-localize:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-localize:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-localize:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:stripReactNative63ReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:copyReactNative63ReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-fs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-fs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
+
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
+
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:stripReactNative63ReleaseDebugSymbols
+
> Task :react-native-navigation:copyReactNative63ReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
+
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJavaResource
+
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
+
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :react-native-system-setting:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
+
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-system-setting:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
+
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
+
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
+
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
+
 
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-svg:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-svg:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-svg:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-svg:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :react-native-system-setting:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :react-native-system-setting:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
 +
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
 
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseNativeLibs
 
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseNativeLibs
  
Line 245: Line 244:
 
Unable to strip the following libraries, packaging them as they are: libucrop.so.
 
Unable to strip the following libraries, packaging them as they are: libucrop.so.
  
 +
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJavaResource
 
> Task :app:mergeDexFdroidRelease
 
> Task :app:mergeDexFdroidRelease
 
> Task :app:packageFdroidRelease
 
> Task :app:packageFdroidRelease
Line 253: Line 253:
 
See https://docs.gradle.org/6.7/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
 
See https://docs.gradle.org/6.7/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings
  
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 10m 2s
+
BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 15m 46s
 
463 actionable tasks: 461 executed, 2 up-to-date
 
463 actionable tasks: 461 executed, 2 up-to-date
2021-10-24 09:25:15,121 DEBUG: Popen(['git', 'cat-file', '--batch-check'], cwd=/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver, universal_newlines=False, shell=None)
+
2021-10-26 01:09:10,136 DEBUG: Popen(['git', 'cat-file', '--batch-check'], cwd=/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver, universal_newlines=False, shell=None)
2021-10-24 09:25:15,369 INFO: Successfully built version 0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid of se.manyver from 1444e12a587adf50f63277609b60209e963badf5
+
2021-10-26 01:09:10,511 INFO: Successfully built version 0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid of se.manyver from 1444e12a587adf50f63277609b60209e963badf5
2021-10-24 09:25:16,236 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
+
2021-10-26 01:09:11,979 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
2021-10-24 09:25:16,236 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
+
2021-10-26 01:09:11,980 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
2021-10-24 09:25:16,238 DEBUG: Checking build/se.manyver/android/app/build/outputs/apk/fdroid/release/app-fdroid-release-unsigned.apk
+
2021-10-26 01:09:11,981 DEBUG: Checking build/se.manyver/android/app/build/outputs/apk/fdroid/release/app-fdroid-release-unsigned.apk
2021-10-24 09:25:16,250 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
+
2021-10-26 01:09:11,993 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
2021-10-24 09:25:16,250 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
+
2021-10-26 01:09:11,993 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
2021-10-24 09:25:16,332 ERROR: Could not build app se.manyver: Unexpected version/version code in output; APK: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid' / '110',  Expected: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid' / '110'
+
2021-10-26 01:09:12,074 ERROR: Could not build app se.manyver: Unexpected version/version code in output; APK: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid' / '110',  Expected: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid' / '110'
2021-10-24 09:25:16,333 DEBUG: Error encoutered, stopping by user request.
+
2021-10-26 01:09:12,074 DEBUG: Error encoutered, stopping by user request.
 
</pre>
 
</pre>

Revision as of 01:13, 26 October 2021

Installed Android Tools

Build Log

'Build.py failed on server for se.manyver:0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid'

detail

[...]
icker:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-localize:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-navigation:extractDeepLinksReactNative63Release
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-svg:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-system-setting:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:extractDeepLinksRelease
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:extractDeepLinksRelease

> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseManifest
/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver/android/app/src/main/AndroidManifest.xml:39:9-45:51 Warning:
	provider#org.acra.attachment.AcraContentProvider@android:authorities was tagged at AndroidManifest.xml:39 to replace other declarations but no other declaration present

> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-community_slider:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-dialogs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-fs:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-has-internet:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibCompileRelease
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseResources
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-svg:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-system-setting:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-localize:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :react-native-navigation:compileReactNative63ReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :app:prepareLintJar
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-community_slider:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:compileReleaseLibraryResources
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseResources
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :app:javaPreCompileFdroidRelease
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseJavaWithJavac
> Task :app:compileFdroidReleaseSources
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-fs:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-localize:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-navigation:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-has-internet:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-svg:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-dialogs:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-system-setting:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:prepareLintJarForPublish
> Task :app:lintVitalFdroidRelease
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibRuntimeReactNative63Release
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-system-setting:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-localize:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-community_slider:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :react-native-svg:bundleLibRuntimeRelease
> Task :app:checkFdroidReleaseDuplicateClasses
> Task :app:dexBuilderFdroidRelease
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :app:processFdroidReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-community_slider:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-dialogs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-community_slider:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-dialogs:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-fs:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-fs:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-has-internet:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-localize:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-navigation:processReactNative63ReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-localize:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-navigation:bundleLibResReactNative63Release
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-svg:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-svg:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-system-setting:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-system-setting:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:processReleaseJavaRes NO-SOURCE
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :app:desugarFdroidReleaseFileDependencies
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-has-internet:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :@react-native-community_async-storage:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :@staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:generateJsonModelRelease

> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:externalNativeBuildRelease
Build nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib_armeabi-v7a
ninja: Entering directory `/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver/node_modules/nodejs-mobile-react-native/android/.cxx/cmake/release/armeabi-v7a'
[1/3] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.dir/src/main/cpp/native-lib.cpp.o
[2/3] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.dir/src/main/cpp/rn-bridge.cpp.o
[3/3] Linking CXX shared library ../../../../build/intermediates/cmake/release/obj/armeabi-v7a/libnodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.so
Build nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib_arm64-v8a
ninja: Entering directory `/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver/node_modules/nodejs-mobile-react-native/android/.cxx/cmake/release/arm64-v8a'
[1/3] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.dir/src/main/cpp/native-lib.cpp.o
[2/3] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/nodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.dir/src/main/cpp/rn-bridge.cpp.o
[3/3] Linking CXX shared library ../../../../build/intermediates/cmake/release/obj/arm64-v8a/libnodejs-mobile-react-native-native-lib.so

> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-bluetooth-socket-bridge:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-dialogs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-dialogs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-dialogs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-fs:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-fs:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-fs:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-flag-secure-android:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :app:mergeExtDexFdroidRelease
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :nodejs-mobile-react-native:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-has-internet:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-has-internet:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-has-internet:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:bundleLibResRelease
> Task :react-native-localize:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-localize:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-localize:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-navigation:mergeReactNative63ReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-navigation:stripReactNative63ReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-navigation:copyReactNative63ReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-orientation-locker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-image-crop-picker:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-os-staltz:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-svg:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-svg:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-svg:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :react-native-system-setting:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-system-setting:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-system-setting:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseJniLibFolders
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :@react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-vector-icons:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-splash-screen:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :react-native-community_slider:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :react-native-community_slider:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :react-native-community_slider:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:mergeReleaseNativeLibs
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:stripReleaseDebugSymbols
> Task :staltz_react-native-audio-toolkit:copyReleaseJniLibsProjectOnly
> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseNativeLibs

> Task :app:stripFdroidReleaseDebugSymbols
WARNING: Support for ANDROID_NDK_HOME is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use android.ndkVersion in build.gradle instead.
Support for ANDROID_NDK_HOME is deprecated and will be removed in the future. Use android.ndkVersion in build.gradle instead.
Unable to strip the following libraries, packaging them as they are: libucrop.so.

> Task :app:mergeFdroidReleaseJavaResource
> Task :app:mergeDexFdroidRelease
> Task :app:packageFdroidRelease
> Task :app:assembleFdroidRelease

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0.
Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings.
See https://docs.gradle.org/6.7/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 15m 46s
463 actionable tasks: 461 executed, 2 up-to-date
2021-10-26 01:09:10,136 DEBUG: Popen(['git', 'cat-file', '--batch-check'], cwd=/home/vagrant/build/se.manyver, universal_newlines=False, shell=None)
2021-10-26 01:09:10,511 INFO: Successfully built version 0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid of se.manyver from 1444e12a587adf50f63277609b60209e963badf5
2021-10-26 01:09:11,979 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
2021-10-26 01:09:11,980 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
2021-10-26 01:09:11,981 DEBUG: Checking build/se.manyver/android/app/build/outputs/apk/fdroid/release/app-fdroid-release-unsigned.apk
2021-10-26 01:09:11,993 DEBUG: AXML contains a RESOURCE MAP
2021-10-26 01:09:11,993 DEBUG: Start of Namespace mapping: prefix 34: 'android' --> uri 64: 'http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android'
2021-10-26 01:09:12,074 ERROR: Could not build app se.manyver: Unexpected version/version code in output; APK: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid' / '110',  Expected: '0.2110.22-beta-fdroid-fdroid' / '110'
2021-10-26 01:09:12,074 DEBUG: Error encoutered, stopping by user request.