Controlling Mac lock state - view in repository
Using android phone to establish a connection with your Mac via Bluetooth low-energy(BLE), controlling Mac lock state (Lock or Unlock).
- Store the password in Mac system keychain.
- Send the UUID for lock/unlock Macbook.(other people can't control your mac)
- Without any internet access.
- Authorization with fingerprint.
- Wake and unlock when mac is sleeping.(can not work when first boot-up and manually lock by clicking your name on the status bar, and then clicking 'Login Window....')
- Unlock when you resume Mac bypressing a key.
- Unlock when you manually lock mac with clicking "lock screen" by keychain access in status bar.(Choose Keychain Access > Preferences, then click General.
- Select Show keychain status in menu bar.)
[https://github.com/pinetum/AirUnlock-for-Mac/blob/master/README.md AirUnlock Mac App Download]
We have the current version of this app. (Check mode: Tags) (Auto-update mode: None)
The current (recommended) version is 1.0 (version code 1).
Version code: 1