Welcome to the F-Droid wiki!
You can use your existing F-Droid credentials to log in here. To edit the wiki, however, you will need to confirm your email address via your Preferences (OpenID users may have to specify it in their profile first).
Note that all the app-related pages on this wiki are auto-generated, so don't edit them! – if you edit them your changes will just be overwritten later. Please use the Discussion tab at the top of the screen for any suggestions (which can be signed with a "~~~") or post in the forums.
- How to Help – Describes the different ways users can contribute to the F-Droid project.
- Inclusion Policy – Guidelines for how to request the inclusion of a new app.
- Translation – Currently for the client app, in the future for the site/wiki too
- Home Page – Community work for the f-droid.org pages (and translations)
- The Manual – Essential reading for contributors and those setting up their own repository.
- App Development & Porting – How to make apps run well across wide range of devices
- Work in Progress – Feel free to add your own topics and link to others.
- Repository Maintenance – How to maintain the repository (including stats and todo lists!)
- Antifeatures – What they are, and what apps have them
- Installing the Server/Repo Tools – how to install fdroidserver, the tools for running repos and build servers.